Partership with Whole Kids Foundation
Whole Kids Foundation has a passionfor improving children’s nutrition.
We know that by educating, inspiring and empowering kids, their families and their communities, we can transform this generation’s eating habits, and ignite future generations with the knowledge that kids make good choices when they have good choices.
- Kids: We provide hands-on activities that help start healthy conversations.
- Parents: Our website shows parents how to prepare, share and enjoy veggies and fruits at home.
- Teachers: We inspire teachers with healthy, affordable, cooking techniques, basic nutrition education, and practical, convenient tips.
- Communities: We offer friendly, accessible, free online opportunities for further education for all.
- Sponsors: We educate our sponsors about the impact and importance of our work that they support.
- Through our message: We use positive messaging to inspire change.
- With our families: We encourage everyone to make small changes for long-term results – like eating a rainbow, eating greens first, eating as close to nature as possible.
- Through our communication tools: Our website and education outreach explains the concept of healthy eating and highlights small changes for big nutritional impact.
- With communities: We start healthy conversations with kids, parents and educators that lead to simple, real change.
- Kids: We encourage hands-on involvement to create their own positive change.
- Schools: We give grants to support schools in their quest to build gardens.
- School Districts: We provide salad bar equipment and the training to enable a school to successfully implement a salad bar to increase access and consumption of fresh, nutritious, whole foods.
- Stores: We partner with WFM stores to provide in-store events that allow us to showcase what we’ve done in a local community to encourage more opportunities and involvement.
- Sponsors: We engage companies with like-minded passion for making a change in the health and future of kids.
Make a donation in honor of Toby Johnson.